- Session Info
- Referral Money
- Senior Rep Info
- Pricing Info
Your senior year in high school is such a special time. You’ve worked hard to get here so let us help you tell your story! Your senior portrait session is all about you and we promise it will be a fun and relaxing day. Our goal is to reflect your individuality and personality – musician or athlete, out-going or shy, crazy or laid back … you are unique and we can’t wait to meet you! Prior to our session we will call you so we can chat about your likes, hobbies and hangouts – this will help us customize your session.
Remember your senior pictures are FOR YOU, but remember that they will be sent to family as well. Bring outfits and props that express you and your personality. We will have plenty of time to capture many looks that everybody will love!
What’s the next step?
Contact me so we can discuss what you are interested in specifically along with available dates and times. Once we have set a date and time, a signed contract along with a $150 deposit is required to secure it. We typically schedule 1 month out minimum so if you have a specific date in mind please contact me as soon as possible.
Turn Around Timeline Summary
Approximately 2 weeks after your session we will meet to do the most fun and exciting part, view your images!
Top 5 tips for having an amazing High School Senior Portrait Session
- You will want to bring any prop that tells about YOU! This could be a musical instrument, sports gear like a volleyball or baseball bat, letter jacket, class ring, a favorite book(s), sunglasses, etc.
- Clothing: Bring a variety of clothing that makes YOU feel awesome! Your favorite pair of jeans and several different styles of tops, casual dress, prom dress (because you need to wear it more than once, right!?). Guys pull out the dress pants and bow ties in addition to those favorite jeans and / or khakis!
- Makeup / Nails: This is one of the best preparations you can make for your session. A subtle application of make-up can really soften your skin and accentuate your facial features. If you wear eyeliner apply it as you normally would but apply a little more mascara than usual. This will make your eyes “pop”. Bring along your makeup and lip gloss to touch up as needed. Avoid chipped nail polish and make sure your nails are clean and trimmed.
- Hair: Choose a natural style that will withstand the wind while shooting outdoors. Bring along hair clips and bobby pins in case you want to pull it up for a different look (or in case it’s extremely windy). Bring along your brush and hairspray in case it’s needed.
- Facial Hair: Men, be freshly shaved with a new razor. Using shaving cream and a moisturizing after shaving will help to avoid bumps and redness. Trim up your beard, sideburns, moustache or goatee.
High Schools within our local Area
|Cities and towns in Cobb County, GA||Cities and towns in North Fulton County, GA|
|Acworth, Austell, Kennesaw, Marietta, Powder Springs and Smyrna||Alpharetta, Roswell and Sandy Springs|
|Cobb County High Schools||North Fulton High Schools|
|Allatoona High School, Campbell High School, Harrison High School, Hillgrove High School, Kell High School, Kennesaw Mountain High School, Lassiter High School, McEachern High School, North Cobb High School, Osborne High School, Pebblebrook High School, Pope High School, South Cobb High School, Sprayberry High School, Walton High School, Wheeler High School||Northview High School, Chattahooche High School, Alpharetta High School, Milton High School, Riverwood International High School, Roswell High School, Johns Creek High School, Centennial High School, North Springs Charter High School|
|Cities and towns in Paulding County, GA||Cities and towns in Cherokee County, GA|
|Braswell, Dallas and Hiram||Canton, Holly Springs, Waleska and Woodstock|
|Paulding County High Schools||Cherokee County High Schools|
|East Paulding High School, Hiram High School, Paulding High School, South Paulding High School, North Paulding High School||Cherokee High School, Creekview High School, Etowah High School, River Ridge High School, Sequoyah High School, Woodstock High School|
Your Captivating Moments Photography – Referral Program
We are so excited to be launching our new referral program! It’s our way of saying “thank you” to all the amazing people we have the honor of working with.
How our Referral Program Works
We thought long and hard about this one because what is the best way to reward our High School Seniors? We could offer discounts or apply the money towards additional prints or digital images, but is that really the reward they want? In the end, we came to conclusion that the Senior Year is an expensive one, so why not give the gift of cash. This will allow you to decide the best use for our Thank You!
So here is the deal… for every new client you refer, you’ll receive a $25 reward when that same referral books a Senior Session and pays in full. It is just that easy, and there is NO Limit on the number of referral rewards you can earn!
We will also give your referral a $10 dollar discount on their booked session, and of course they will also have the option to send referrals.
Senior Rep for Your Captivating Moments Photography
A YCM Photography Senior Rep is an outgoing, adventurous girl or guy who loves to be photographed. He or she should be willing to hand out senior rep cards to their friends and classmates and talk about all the great experiences they had during their photo session with us. In addition, they must be willing to promote YCM Photography on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc) with promotional marketing material provided by us. Only two reps from each eligible high school will be chosen.
If you are chosen to be a YCM Senior Rep, you can choose either the Premium, Deluxe or Ultimate Senior Session at a 50% discount. In addition, for each referral that books and pays for their session, you receive $25 and there is NO limit on the number of referral rewards you can earn!
We would love to work with you so please fill out the application so we can schedule our session!
If you are chosen as a YCM Photography Senior Rep, you should understand and agree to the following:
- You and your parents must agree to promote only YCM Photography and you cannot model for or represent any other photographer or photography company for the school year 2018 – 2019
- You will receive a minimum of 3 watermarked, web-sized images to use as your Instagram & Facebook profile picture and will be required to use them for at least a 3 month timeframe determined by YCM Photography .
- You are responsible for sending YCM Photography a minimum of 3 referrals within 90 days of your session. These referrals must book, pay for and complete their senior session
- If the minimum of 3 referrals is not met, you will be responsible for paying the full price for your session.
- Your parent or guardian MUST sign a model release, allowing YCM Photography to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
If you still want to proceed, just fill out the application form and submit it by April 21st, 2018.
Few investments have a guaranteed return but your son or daughters portraits will increase in value as the years go by! With this thought in mind, it’s our pleasure to offer heirloom quality wall art, custom albums and prints. By doing this we are ensuring that this important time in your high school seniors life is celebrated and exist in photos! Each and every time you look up and see your photos displayed proudly in your home you’ll fall in love with your life all over again.
Portrait session Fee – $150
The session fee covers my time capturing beautiful images that reflect your son or daughter at this awesome time in life (it does not include any prints or digital images). Approximately two weeks after our session we will meet and one of the most fun things will happen…you get to see all the amazing images we created and you get to choose what you love most. The amount you choose to invest is completely up to you, you only buy what you love! Most families invest between $600 and $2,500 on a collection of their favorite artwork to display, enjoy in their home and share with family.
What’s the next step?
When you are ready to schedule, contact us so we can get you on our calendar. Also, let us know when you would like to schedule your session so that we can secure the date. If you have any questions we would love the opportunity to speak with you.